Feb 19, 2020
DUE TO THE SPREAD OF THE COVID-19 TO OUR COUNTY, ASD HAS DECIDED TO POSTPONE OUR WORKSHOP EVENT NEXT WEEK. WE WILL BE SURE TO LET YOU KNOW ONCE IT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED.
Join us for our upcoming workshop event that will delve into how you can save time, grow your funeral home business and get the most out of your ASD experience! ASD’s Communication Training seminar will take place March 12 in Glen Mills, PA. All are welcome to attend this FREE workshop that will explore how to use ASD’s life-changing solutions.
3 Reasons to Attend:
1. Save valuable time
Learn how to streamline or even eliminate unnecessary tasks with ASD features.
2. Gain a competitive advantage
Discover how using ASD’s solutions can help you grow your funeral home business
3. Get the most out of your ASD experience
Take home tips and tricks you and your staff can immediately implement to enhance your funeral home’s communication.
When: Thur March 12th, 9a-4p (individual consultations will be also be held from 8a-9a)
Where: Best Western Plus Concordville Inn. 675 Conchester Hwy, Glen Mills, PA 19342
Complimentary meals and snacks will be provided.
Want to learn how to customize your ASD account, take advantage of all of our mobile tools and implement our newest features? This course will take you from basic ASD account updates to helping you make the most of every solution our company offers. We’ll also be offering tours of our office as well as providing Q&A sessions and one-on-one meetings to help you fully customize your funeral home’s communication preferences. If you’re a current client who would like to get the most out of your ASD experience or a funeral director who is interested in learning more about what our company offers, this workshop is for you!
Please note: This workshop does not count towards CE credits.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Get instant access to messages, relay service info, update on-call details, change your notification settings and more using the ASD Mobile app
- Gain valuable insights on how we can customize and tailor your account to meet your specific needs
- Shopper calls…help your team maximize every business opportunity using ASD’s call recordings & patching features
- Discover the benefits of using your funeral home number as the outgoing Caller ID when placing calls or sending text messages on your cell phone
- Enhance your online presence with ASD’s suite of web-based solutions
- And more!
About The Author
Jess Farren (Fowler)
Jess Farren (Fowler) is a Public Relations Specialist and Staff Writer who has been a part of the ASD team since 2003. Jess manages ASD’s company blog and has been published in several funeral trade magazines. She has written articles on a variety of subjects including communication, business planning, technology, marketing and funeral trends. You can contact Jess directly at Jess@myASD.com