14 Funeral Directors Share Their Favorite ASD Feature
May 21, 2019
We understand your colleagues in funeral service best understand the specific challenges you face. This is especially true for on-call funeral directors who must remain available to families in need 24/7. For those that work this demanding schedule, having helpful tools and reliable support can make all the difference. Recently, we asked our clients on social media to share what ASD features and services make their lives easier. Here are their responses:
1. “My favorite ASD feature is the convenience of being able to see the first call information in the app. The app is super easy and convenient! Especially when being on-call overnight.”-Nicole Glaze, French Funerals & Cremations in Albuquerque, NM.
2. “My favorite ASD feature is putting in service details so ASD can answer those questions for me. It saves a lot of time. Thank you for all you do at ASD!”-Alyssa Ursini, Pistey Funeral Home in Stratford, CT
3. “My favorite feature is being able to call families using the funeral home number from my personal cell phone through the app. Thanks ASD!”-Joe Grimes, Stonebriar Funeral Home and Cremation Services in Frisco, TX.
4. “My favorite ASD feature is the app. Being able to save first call information and receiving notifications when a first call is in progress makes being on call so much easier.”-Lauren Vespa Thorne, Rosewood-Kellum Funeral Home & Memorial Park in Virginia Beach, VA.
6. “My favorite ASD Feature is the heads up when a death call comes in so you have time to get ready.”-Riggs Funeral Home, Forked River, NJ
7. “My favorite ASD feature is the app where you can copy and paste info from.”-Sarah Robertson, J. Kevin Tidd Funeral Home in Albion, MI.
8. “My favorite ASD feature is Solicitor Shield™. Time and keeping your phone lines open from senseless solicitation is a great benefit that ASD offers.”-Christopher Boggs, Freelance Funeral Director in Baltimore, MD.
9. “I love their App. It is so user friendly.”-Crystal Muckelston, Bugbee Riggs Funeral Home in Barnegat, NJ.
10. “My favorite ASD feature is the professional way the company operates. They are very reliable.”-Maggie Munz, Shalkop-Grace and Struke Funeral Homes in Spring City, PA.
11. “My favorite ASD feature is text notifications of Death Calls in Progress.”-Becky Osse, Joseph E. Sass Funeral Home in Milwaukee, WI.
12. “We love the ASD App!! So easy to navigate!”-Tawnya Doering Strauser, Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel IN Gothenburg, NE
“13. "My favorite ASD feature is text messages.”-Michelle Meyers, Craft Memorial Home in Port Chester, NY.
14. “Love love the app.”-Randi Alida, Silva-Faria Funeral Home in Fall River, MA.
Help us add to this list. Share your favorite ASD feature or service in the comments below and be entered to win a special prize.
About The Author
Jess Farren (Fowler)
Jess Farren (Fowler) is a Public Relations Specialist and Staff Writer who has been a part of the ASD team since 2003. Jess manages ASD's company blog and has been published in several funeral trade magazines. She has written articles on a variety of subjects including communication, business planning, technology, marketing and funeral trends. You can contact Jess directly at Jess@myASD.com