Transport Company Solutions
Jun 27, 2013
Today, many funeral homes rely on a Transport Company to handle removals from a hospital, nursing home or residence when a death occurs after hours. Every funeral home and removal service has its own specific procedures that must be followed depending on the nature of the death and where it occurs.
Did you know that ASD has developed customizable solutions to assist funeral homes and transport companies with coordinating removals? Investing in adaptable technology that can be updated onsite allows ASD to meet the needs of every client. Our sophisticated systems allow us to:
- Gather specific information the removal company must know before picking up a body.
- Contact a specific on-call person depending on whether the death occurred at a facility or a residence.
- Notify multiple employees of the passing so the on-call director may connect with the family while the transport company is making the removal.
- Contact a specific on-call person depending on day or time the death is reported.
- Relay information to callers about what is needed in order to coordinate the removal.
These are just a few of the customizable solutions ASD has developed for transport companies and funeral homes that utilize a transportn company. By designing features and software that caters to the individual preferences of every client, ASD can greatly reduce the possibility of any miscommunication occurring during a removal.
To learn more about ASD's Removal Service Solutions, please contact us at 800-868-9950.
About The Author
Jess Farren (Fowler)
Jess Farren (Fowler) is a Public Relations Specialist and Staff Writer who has been a part of the ASD team since 2003. Jess manages ASD's company blog and has been published in several funeral trade magazines. She has written articles on a variety of subjects including communication, business planning, technology, marketing and funeral trends. You can contact Jess directly at Jess@myASD.com