Manage Your Funeral home Communication On The Go With Our Award-Winning ASD Mobile App
May 16, 2016
As a funeral professional in today’s world, you work harder than ever to help the families you serve with their ever-changing needs. ASD Mobile is built exclusively for you! Join over 10,000 funeral professionals who use the ASD Mobile app every day. The ASD Mobile app for iPhone or Android provides directors with a constant and reliable link back to the office to conduct business from anywhere.
Benefits of using ASD Mobile
- Hear and read all aspects of every call handled by ASD
- Connect info First Calls in progress with a quick tap with ASD's patented First Call Connect feature
- Receive new messages directly on your phone screen with Push Notification technology
- Easily tap on any message to respond in seconds, eliminating the need for a lengthy phone call
- Call any number from your cell phone and display the Funeral Home's number as your outgoing Caller ID with our patented MobileFH® feature
- Update your On-Call Status instruction anytime or create a detailed on-call schedule
- Set, edit or review service information
- Manage multiple accounts with ease
- Share any message, along with call recording, with your contacts
- Download or print First Call forms
- Sync ASD Mobile with your website's Web Chat button to join in on live chats in progress or view previous chat sessions
- Let ASD know to Re-Dispatch a message to a different funeral director
- Access your account's usage, review your bill or make a payment
- View Caller ID information for every call
Want to remain vigilant of your funeral home’s communications without sacrificing your freedom? Not a problem! With ASD Mobile you can join into calls real-time to help families in need of instant help. Listen, read, redispatch and respond to messages, control your outgoing Caller ID, change your on-call preferences, update service information, handle online chats from your website and more, all from the palm of your hand! Every call answered by ASD is categorized on the app. Directors have instant access to their messages with just a quick tap. Funeral homes with multiple on call will appreciate the ability to seamlessly switch the designated on-call person. Users can customize which types of messages should be dispatched, which contact method should be used to reach the on-call and who should be contacted if the on-call cannot be reached.
ASD is dedicated to creating communication solutions for funeral directors with an entirely new class of answering service. In 2012, ASD Mobile was recognized as the winner of the NFDA Innovation Award. ASD received the NFDA Innovation Award again in 2015 for developing our patented MobileFH® app feature, which gives you added control and privacy by allowing you to change your outgoing Caller ID to display your funeral home’s number rather than your person cell number. While no other company has received the NFDA Innovation award more than once, ASD has now won this prestigious award three times.
Over the past six years, the ASD Mobile app has been updated numerous times to provide more features and tools to help improve the lives of funeral professionals. Check out our latest app enhancements:
- Deep Archive and Search Tool: Searching through your ASD call history and message is a snap with this popular new feature. Find old messages, call recordings and dispatch logs more than 4 years old. Search for specific types of calls, such as price shopper calls, or tap on any phone number within the Archive to see a complete call history for that phone number.
- MobileFH®: Keep your cell phone number private and ensure that families always answer your call with this patented feature. Using MobileFH®, you can call any number from your cell phone and display the funeral home’s phone number as your outgoing Caller ID.
- Patched Call Recordings: Review recordings of calls that are directly patched to your staff. The call will continue to record after ASD disconnects, allowing you to hear how your staff handles challenging cases.
- Web Chat Alert™ and Web Chat Connect™: Add ASD’s Web Chat button to your website and ASD will assist your website visitors by providing information or taking a detailed message. When a website visitor conveys an urgent need, we can send you a Web Chat Alert™ notification, allowing you to instantly join the chat in progress with ASD’s Web Chat Connect™.
The ASD Mobile app was created to complement our company’s empathetic answering service. ASD is committed to providing funeral professionals with the tools they need to remain highly vigilant of all telephone activity without sacrificing their personal freedom. In the funeral business, you only get one chance to serve a family correctly. Knowing how delicate and involved these calls are, only an answering service with an absolute focus on funeral homes can meet these extreme needs. ASD is the only answering service in operation exclusively serving the funeral profession, working with more than 7,000 firms. Headquartered in Media, PA, our company was founded 45 years ago by the Czachor family and began focusing exclusively on the funeral business in 1995. Our expertise has helped us to earn the trust of more than 45% of all independently owned funeral homes in the United States.
To learn more about the ASD Mobile app, contact us at 800-868-9950 or email Support@myASD.com.
About The Author
Jess Farren (Fowler)
Jess Farren (Fowler) is a Public Relations Specialist and Staff Writer who has been a part of the ASD team since 2003. Jess manages ASD's company blog and has been published in several funeral trade magazines. She has written articles on a variety of subjects including communication, business planning, technology, marketing and funeral trends. You can contact Jess directly at Jess@myASD.com