5 Ways myASD.com Can Work For You
Jun 28, 2011
Did you know that using www.myASD.com can both save you time and increase your chance of never missing a single detail of any incoming call? By logging onto www.myasd.com, our clients are able to update their on-call status, relay obituary information, provide ASD with useful feedback and listen to and read all of the messages we handle for your funeral home. What once took hours of pressing different buttons on your phone can now be done in just a few short minutes on our website.
Simply click on the Client Login link located in the upper right-hand corner of the Welcome page and enter your 4-digit mailbox number and password. You will be directed to your funeral establishment’s own online mailbox with a listing of every recent call that has come into your funeral home. On the left hand side, a list of options are displayed to help you navigate your online mailbox.
1) During hectic days, many directors simply check in online occasionally and click on the New link to stay updated on their most recent calls. Messages are saved in your mailbox for approximately three months. Save or delete messages to further organize your messages for later review. Keeping track of your calls has never been easier.
2) Expand your control over how much information we give to callers by clicking the Obituaries or Helpers links. By providing obituary information or entering data on local establishments such as hospitals, cemeteries and florists, our operators can relay this basic information and answer your callers routine questions.
3) Instead of taking time at the end of the day to relay your On-Call information, simply click the On Call Status link then click Set Status. Use the drop down boxes to customize who is on call, for how long, as well as provide any special notations. Updating your On-Call information guarantees accuracy and gives you one less thing to worry about at the end of a hectic day.
4) Directors with smart phones and web-capable mobile devices can take advantage of this resource anytime, anywhere. You can even respond to your urgent messages directly from ASD’s website. Clicking Save or Delete while the message is highlighted will immediately alert the operator that it was received, so you don’t have to take time to call us back.
5) We want to know what you think! Click on any message and use the options on the right hand side to leave compliment, concern or comment. We consistently monitor and review your calls to ensure the highest degree of professionalism. Use the Contact Us link to let us know how we can improve your experience with ASD.
About The Author
Jess Farren (Fowler)
Jess Farren (Fowler) is a Public Relations Specialist and Staff Writer who has been a part of the ASD team since 2003. Jess manages ASD's company blog and has been published in several funeral trade magazines. She has written articles on a variety of subjects including communication, business planning, technology, marketing and funeral trends. You can contact Jess directly at Jess@myASD.com