The #1 Way To Save On Your ASD Bill
Dec 05, 2017
Respond to Your Messages with ASD Technology
We love speaking with funeral directors on the phone – it reminds us how lucky we are to work with such dedicated and kind-hearted professionals. However, we realize that there are times when it is inconvenient for you to be interrupted with a phone call. That’s why we make it so simple for our clients to respond to their messages with ASD technology.
Instead of being called while you are with a family or on the road, you can respond through ASD Mobile or text-message. This will prevent us from reaching you via phone call, saving you time and money. This feature has already saved thousands of funeral homes from unnecessary interruptions while reducing their billable phone calls. However, many ASD clients still don’t know this is the #1 way to save money on their ASD bill.
Responding to your messages via ASD technology is convenient and simple. Here’s how it works:
ASD Mobile Message Reply
- Enable push notifications on ASD Mobile to control how, when and why you are notified for incoming messages.
- Adjust your push notification settings to customize how many minutes you would like ASD to wait before dialing out with an urgent message. You can even customize your dial-delay* options depending on the time of day a message is received.
- When a message is received, you will see a SAVE and DELETE button appear below the call recording. Tapping on either button notifies us this message has been received and will prevent any further contact from ASD
* “Dial-Delay” refers to the number of minutes ASD will wait for you to respond to a message before we follow up with a phone call.
You can adjust your contact preferences with just a few quick taps within ASD Mobile
Text Message Reply
- Contact a Supervisor 24/7 to set up your text-message reply settings. Be sure to let them know how long you would like ASD wait after sending the text message to follow up with a phone call. You can set this up for each employee at the funeral home who would like to respond to messages via text.
- When a text-message is received, you’ll notice a 3-letter code word will be included in the text message. Simply reply with this 3-letter code word and either “SAVE” or “DELETE”
- ASD will then receive your response and stop attempts to reach you with this message. A billable dialout will be charged only if no confirmation is received and ASD places a call to you.
We want you to take advantage of all of the features available to you as an ASD client, especially when they offer exclusive cost-saving benefits. Many of our clients have been able to dramatically decrease their costs simply by responding to their messages via ASD technology on a routine basis.
If you would like to learn more or to schedule a tutorial with our Client Solutions team, please call 800-868-9950 ext 6 or email solutions@myASD.com.
About The Author
Jess Fowler is a Public Relations Specialist and Staff Writer who has been a part of the ASD team since 2003. Jess manages ASD's company blog and has been published in several funeral trade magazines. She has written articles on a variety of subjects including communication, business planning, technology, marketing and funeral trends. You can contact Jess directly at Jess.Fowler@myASD.com